Embracing children at-risk with the “open arms” of Jesus. Embracing at risk children with the “open arms” of Jesus.
“And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me.” Matthew 18:5
Open Arms Brazil, in partnership with our sister organization, Comunidade Braços Abertos Brasil, works to develop and implement children’s outreach programs with the following objectives,
○ Help a child discover the hope and the future that is possible.
○ Help a child understand that his/her beauty and value are found in God's eyes and in the love of Jesus Christ, and not in the circumstances in which he/she lives.
○ Invest in the character development of children at risk.
○ Start a child on the path toward a productive life of love, service, honor, and dignity before God and his/her community.
○ Develop the child’s ability to think and make decisions based on time tested biblical principles.
○ Develop the child’s imagination and love for literature, arts and sport.
○ Invest in the child’s social skills and emotional well being within an atmosphere of joy, unconditional love and acceptance.