We encourage an open and respectful dialogue. We allow opposing points of view on this page. However, you are encouraged to share your thoughts as they relate to the topic being discussed. You are also encouraged to ask questions or voice concerns. We expect comments to be respectful. To that end, comments are reviewed according to the following guidelines.
Please do not discuss private and personal medical issues on this forum. We always recommend discussing health concerns with your child's pediatrician.
We reserve the discretion to remove comments that:
- Contain obscene, indecent, or profane language, vulgar or sexual content;
- Profile photo contains obscene gesture or inappropriate graphics;
- Contain personal attacks or insulting statements directed toward an individual or group of people;
- Threaten or defame any person or group of people nor will we tolerate hate speech;
- Promote or endorse services or products. We reserve the right to remove any content such as a link, photo or comment that doesn't reflect the mission and values of SSM Health - St. Louis and our catholic healing ministry.
- If an individual’s disruptive behavior persists, then we may block that visitor from participating. This includes "spamming" on multiple comments to cause disruption to the integrity of the page. We will also report abuse to Facebook to investigate.
- The views expressed by visitors to the page do not necessarily reflect the official views of SSM Health – St. Louis affiliates or all physicians.
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.