WHEELS Invites you to join a LIVE Webinar on - DELIVERING SERVICE IN COMPLIANCE WITH RULES AND REGULATIONS GOVERNING NOT-FOR-PROFIT (NFP) ORGANIZATIONS.
On Friday, January 22nd 2021, from 09:30 AM to 11 AM (US EST), 08 PM to 09:30 PM (IST) .
Register here : https://bit.ly/3nNF6Dm
Mr. Kamlesh Vikamsey, Partner – Khimji Kunverji & Co LLP (KKC),
Mr. Nishant Singh, LL.M., Partner – IndusLaw, Mumbai, India,
Mr. Israel Tannenbaum, CPA, Partner – Withum,
Mr. Rajesh Tripathi, LL.M., Principal, Market Leader – International Tax, U.S. – India Corridor, Withum
Mr. Suresh Shenoy, President, WHEELS Global Foundation, USA
“Without a Strategy, Execution is aimless. Without Execution, the Strategy is useless.”
– Morris Chang
The objectives of this webinar are to address:
1. The regulatory framework governing Not-For-Profit (NFP) organizations in the USA and in India.
2. Donating cash, stock, and/or other assets to NFPs.
3. How can NFPs "invest" in for-profit activities or companies?
4. Implications for donor-advised funds.
5. How do Anti-Money Laundering rules impact NFPs?
6. How do the new FCRA rules impact collaboration among NFPs?
WHEELS has also been selected by NITI Aayog, Govt. of India as a member of committee for Innovation and Technology Transfer and signed an MOU with the Ministry for Panchayati Raj for technology partnership in Rural Development.