ABA Facebook Guidelines
Thank you for visiting the American Board of Anesthesiology's (ABA) page. We are using social media to share information about our programs and related news, and provide a new channel for members of our key constituent groups to communicate with the Board. We welcome your interest in the ABA and your comments, ideas and concerns. We have established the following guidelines to facilitate meaningful conversations designed to inform and engage audiences.
Individuals posting to the ABA page should know that:
1. The content of all posts/comments is immediately released into the public domain. Do not post comments, photographs or any other information that you do not wish to broadcast to the general public.
2. ABA will delete posts that:
- Are irrelevant to the ABA, anesthesiology, medicine and healthcare.
- Contain abusive, vulgar, offensive, threatening or harassing language, personal attacks of any kind, or offensive terms that target specific individuals or groups.
- Are personal or blanket allegations against organizations or individuals.
- Promote or oppose services, products, political campaigns, political candidates, ballot propositions or legislative proposals.
- Include gratuitous links to sites viewed as spam
- Include personally identifiable information, such as social security numbers, addresses and telephone numbers.
- Include identical messages by the same user or multiple users who are posting the exact same content repeatedly.
3. Comments posted by individuals who are not ABA employees in no way constitute the opinions of the ABA or its employees.
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when The American Board of Anesthesiology posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.