Trails are riding great! Did a lap in each direction, then took a dip in the lake to cool off. Such a beautiful and peaceful spot.
Thanks MTB LoCo for all the hard work on the trails!
- Trails should not be used during wet weather, or when the trail is soft or muddy.
- Trails are open if the trail is firm and the surface will not be disturbed by foot or bike travel.
- PLEASE be patient if the trail isn't ready... allow the trail to dry before riding.
- Trails are typically too wet to ride for 18-24 hours after a significant rainfall.
- Riding wet trails damages the trail by creating ruts that increase erosion.
13951 Freedom Center Ln
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Freedom Center Mountain Bike Trail posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Send a message to Freedom Center Mountain Bike Trail: