Coty Coyote Foundation

Coty Coyote Foundation On November 27, 2008, Coty was diagnosed with Burkitts Lymphoma (African strain). He lost his battle with cancer on September 3, 2011 The Coty Coyote Foundation is a Non Profit 501 C-3 that is providing support services to families who have a diagnosis of cancer in their family.

Support services include a registered nurse to help the family understand what their doctors are doing for their loved one, financial support for medications or family bills, and errands that the family does not have the time to get to. In addition to the support services we are also providing funding for and/or participating in cancer research.

02/03/2017
Coty Coyote Foundation

Coty Coyote Foundation

Million in Ones

The Coty Coyote Foundation, a Not For Profit 501C3, is dedicated to supporting families in need while their loved ones battle Cancer. Making life easier and taking away some of the worries that come along with this diagnosis. This organization was formed in honor of Coty Hylton who lost his battle with cancer on September 3, 2011 at the age of 21. In an effort to help more families we are launching the MILLION in ONES campaign. Basically, we are asking you to donate at least $1.00 and share this message with your friends.. Donations can be accepted through our website cotycoyotefoundation.org. Services we can provide include financial support for medications or family bills, errands or special situations as determined by the board of directors. Your donation is tax deductible and does not need to be just one dollar. Please help us help others. Currently 90% of the donations help families, the other 10% pay our bills.

12/07/2016

Has anyone had problems with the donate button working?

12/05/2016

Hey everyone. I have fixed the Donate button to take you directly to pay pal that is linked to our account. Please consider making your contribution today. Many people have made committments for ouir Million in Ones campaign but we are still far off from our goal. Please keep sharing. Thank you to everyone who has helped us out so far. Remember, your donatation is tax deductible.

11/26/2016

Mark your Calendars! DECEMBER 10 please come down to the Lane of Lights! The Coty Coyote Foundation will be hosting! A portion of the proceeds will benefit us and the other half will benefit the Christmas Committee! It's a WIN WIN! Come see us and enjoy the lane! We open the Lane at 5:30. Hope to see as many of you there as can come. Please share so we can reach more people! Cancer is a devastating thing for families and we want to help wherever we can!

11/19/2016

Million in Ones

The Coty Coyote Foundation, a Not For Profit 501C3, is dedicated to supporting families in need while their loved ones battle Cancer. Making life easier and taking away some of the worries that come along with this diagnosis. This organization was formed in honor of Coty Hylton who lost his battle with cancer on September 3, 2011 at the age of 21. In an effort to help more families we are launching the MILLION in ONES campaign. Basically, we are asking you to donate at least $1.00 and share this message with your friends.. Donations can be accepted through our website cotycoyotefoundation.org. Services we can provide include financial support for medications or family bills, errands or special situations as determined by the board of directors. Your donation is tax deductible and does not need to be just one dollar. Please help us help others. Currently 90% of the donations help families, the other 10% pay our bills.

Address

Excelsior Springs, MO
64024

Alerts

Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Coty Coyote Foundation posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.

Nearby non profit organizations