The Refuge is a Christian community and mission center hubbed in Broomfield, Colorado since 2006.
We gather in different ways around our shared values of Presence, Engagement, Transformation, Welcome, Creativity, and Celebration.
Over the course of a month, we have a variety of community gatherings and opportunities to heal, grow, serve, and learn alongside others. These include:
* Sunday Dinner Church, 5-6:30pm every Sunday night
* Monday Yoga, 5:30 pm
* Advocates Training, 1st and 3rd Tuesdays, 8:30-10 am
* Refuge Recovery, 2nd and 4th Tuesdays, 9-10 am and 1st and 3rd Fridays, 5:30-6:30pm
* Refuge Cafe and Free Lunch, every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 10am-2pm
* Refuge Reads, Tuesday and Thursday evenings, 5:30-6:30pm
* House of Refuge in Arvada, Wednesday evenings, 6-8pm
* Teens Tacos & Tough Topics, 3rd Thursday, 7:30pm
* SMU-Single Moms Unite, monthly on Saturday morning, 9-10:30 am
* Phyllis Mathis School of life, 1st Saturday, 9-11 am
* Book Pub, monthly on the last week of the month at Babajoons in Westminster, 6-8pm
* Other classes and workshops on various dates and times
We also have a Personal Care Cabinet that is open whenever we are open, for items such as: toiletries, feminine hygiene, toilet paper, paper towels, laundry detergent, diapers, and baby food. Donations always needed!
There are plenty of ways to volunteer, feel free to email us at [email protected] for more information.
All are welcome to any and all gatherings anytime, and details can be found here on our public page or on our website at www.therefugeonline.org