• Making a difference in the lives of our Veterans, Soldiers and their Families.
• Addressing the needs of our Service Members, Veterans, and their families through the hosting of and participating in special events, workshops (including Post Traumatic Stress Disorder – PTSD and Trauma), concerts, speaking engagements, and Military Support Events (including sporting events and Challenge Games.)
• Our goals are to ensure that every deployed Service Member and Veteran in a Veteran’s home or hospital receives a care package or care letter. Annual year-round support and the Challenge America Campaign (July and November--national packing events) help to support these goals.
• WWPTS is a partnership developed over many years with Dell, Microsoft, Sprint, Verizon and AT&T. Through these collaborative partnerships, this program provides Hardware Capital (Dell Laptops-with MS Office and Windows OS), Knowledge Capital (four days of MS Office, Web and Social media training provided by certified Microsoft instructors), and Social Capital (Active Broadband provided by Verizon) used to access the internet anywhere. This training enables Wounded Warriors to connect to family, unit, case workers, and the Microsoft on-line academy, to complete their individual course modules and receive specific Microsoft Certifications. These tools are critical for our Soldiers to continue their training, education, and stay connected with family, social, and professional networks/organizations.
• Respond to the needs and facilitate support for our Service Members, Veterans, and their family members.
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Americas Adopt A Soldier posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.