Lag B’Omer is here today, so a game we shall all play.
Below you’ll find a list for a scavenger hunt that will be fun, although we’d like to play together as one.
If you don’t keep social distance rules, it will make you look like a fool.
Be creative as you can be, take pictures and then email them to me ([email protected]).
As the sun goes down you can all bet, that if you join the virtual bonfire you will be set.
The goal is to collect pictures in the following locations:
1. Lag BOmer is about going outdoors, take a pic in front of a beautiful outdoors space with open fields, rolling hills or caves.
2. Because it’s the Yarzeit of Rabbi Shimon Bar YoChae, take a pic in front of where you remember a loved one.
3. Because Rabbi Akivas had many students, take a picture in front of place where a group of students learn.
4. Lag B’Omer is the 33rd day of the Omer, so collect and count 33 of something.
5. Because we are counting up to Shavuot, go find something with the number 49 on it.
6. Since we cannot meet in public places during the Omer, take a a picture of a place where the public gathers (and is now closed to the public due to Covid-19).
7. Do an act of Chesed to negate the baseless hatred which Rabbi Akivas students portrayed.
8. As we all want to get our haircuts but cannot due to the Omer, go take a pic in front of a hair salon.
9. Show your happiness for Lag B’Omer by taking picture or a video of you dancing to your favorite song.
10. Practice your archery skills by aiming and shooting something (no animals should be harmed during this activity).
11. Say thank you to a first responser who would put out your lag B’Omer bonfire.
12. Gather students like you were Rabbi Akiva and take a picture teaching to them.