Comment policy for this page
We welcome you and your comments on all Canadian Women’s Foundation social media pages.
The purpose of these pages is to present matters of public interest to supporters and friends of the Canadian Women’s Foundation. We encourage you to submit your questions, comments, and concerns, but please note this is a moderated online discussion page.
Please note that comments expressed by public users on this page do not reflect the opinions, position, and core value of the Canadian Women’s Foundation or its officers and employees. The Canadian Women’s Foundation disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for any materials or comments posted on this site by public users.
The Canadian Women’s Foundation communications team moderates all comments and reserves the right to hide or remove your comment. We also reserve the right to block or remove access for repeat offenders of this policy.
Comments will be removed if they:
• Are threatening, harassing, slanderous, obscene, profane, and/or contain hate speech, name-calling, or are otherwise abusive as determined by the Canadian Women’s Foundation at its sole discretion
• Contain libelous statements, such as allegations of criminal activity or comments that unfairly harm a person's reputation
• Involve trolling, spamming, or are of a promotional nature
• Violate the legal ownership or rights of another party, including intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights
• Contain material copied from other sources (exceptions include the use of brief quotes where the source is acknowledged)
• Contain chain letters or pyramid schemes
• Impersonate another person
• Promote illegal activity
• Contain sexual content or links to sexual content
• Contain an offensive username or foul language
• Contain any other content that is deemed inappropriate or off topic at the sole discretion of the Canadian Women’s Foundation.
Please refrain from including personal information such as your address or phone number in your comment. Should you choose to post personal information, the Canadian Women’s Foundation accepts no responsibility for usage by third parties
Finally, public users and commenters agree that you will indemnify the Canadian Women’s Foundation against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted.
If you have any questions concerning this policy, please contact the Canadian Women’s Foundation at [email protected] or 416-365-1444.